The Bylaws of the organization
The Bylaws of the trans- regional public organization
"The committee for the revival of mountain villages "AKKA"
the General meeting
1. General statements.
1.1 The public organization "The committee for the revival of mountain villages "AKKA" here and after named as Organization, is a voluntary public organization created for the revival of economy and social sphere of mountainious part of Chechen Republic Achhoy Martan region including mountain villages: Iter Cale, Orzmi Cale, Tishle, Hegi, Vovgi, Tuesti, Kezhvinchu, Keymehk, Erdechu, Hehelgi, Gozoni, Zingali, Biciy, Kereti (ex Akkinsk village council of Galanchozhsky region) by consolidation of labor and material resources of citizens originating from the mountain villages of ex Akkinsk village council, and also by attracting investments and donations for financing of revival works of ex mountain villages on the territory of Russia, for the completion of building and reconstruction works, representation of common interests in state and other bodies, representation in international organizations. The Organization acts on the principles of equality of its members, self regulation, legal basis, publicity.
1.2. The organization acts according to Constitution of Russian Federation, Civil code of RF, Federal law "On public communities" of RF, other legal acts of Russian Federation, its Bylaws, and international principles, norms and standards.
1.3. The activity of the Organization is based on the voluntary principles, equality, self regulation, legal basis.
1.4. The Organization has the right to enter Unions (Associations) of public communities.
1.5 The Organization enjoys the rights of an entity after its registration in accordance with the laws of Russian Federation.
1.6. The Organization can obtain property and non property rights, carry obligations, it can be a claimant and a defendant in court, including arbitration, in achieving the aims of its Bylaws the Organization can bargain in accordance with the bylaws and the laws of RF on the territory of RF and abroad. The Organization has its segregated property, personal balance, accounts in banks, round seal, stamp, emblem, blanks with its name and other signs, registered according to law.
1.7. The Organization acts according to publicity principle, the information about the Bylaws and program documents can be accessed freely.
1.8. The Organization is of trans- regional type and spreads its activity on the territories of less than a half of regions of RF, in these regions the local departments are found, the local departments can enjoy the right of entity.
1.9. The location of permanently acting administrative body of the Organization - Administration, is Russian Federation, Moscow.
2. AIMS OF THE ORGANIZATION.
2.1. The aims are:
- the search for the potential investors for financing of the revival of ex mountain villages on the territory of Russian Federation,
- the completion of building and reconstruction works,
- the assistance for the revival of the economy and social sphere of mountain villages,
- representation of interests in state and other bodies of Russian Federation, in international organizations.
2.2. For achieving the aims of the bylaws the Organization in accordance to the laws of RF, cooperates with different state bodies, public communities, professional partnerships for:
- taking part in development of various projects and programs for the ensuring of Organization activity,
- cooperation with all the local departments of the Organization on the territory of Russia,
- representation of the Organization in international conferences, symposiums,
- taking part in work and working out of decisions of state bodies and local administrative bodies in accordance to the laws of RF and the aims of the Organization,
- representation and protection of its rights, professional interests of its members in the state bodies, local administrative bodies and public communities.
2.3. For the fulfilling of its activity the Organization has the right:
- to conduct commercial activity by creation of commercial partnerships, companies and other organizations, also the Organization can conduct commercial activity by itself in order to achieve the aims of the Bylaws in accordance to the laws of RF,
- to participate in other organizations in accordance to the laws of RF,
- to contract with companies, organizations of different incorporation nature. The Organization is free to choose the subject of a contract, obligations of parties and other conditions of commercial relations which do not contradict the legislation of Russian Federation,
- to create the mass media and to conduct publishing activity, including science magazines covering the problems which can be of interest to the Members of the Organization,
- to found public communities,
- to enter the international public communities, to obtain rights and carry obligations corresponding the status of these international public communities, to uphold direct international contacts and relations, to make agreements with international non commercial non governmental communities,
- to found local departments, branch offices, funds in RF and abroad,
- to enjoy the whole scope of rights given by the laws on public communities,
- to offer initiatives on various questions of public life, to offer suggestions to the state bodies in accordance to the laws of RF.
2.4. The organization is free to choose the directions of activity and the strategy of cultural, esthetic, economical, technical and social development.
2.5. The organization can represent and protect its rights, protect interests and rights of its members and other citizens in the state bodies, local administrative bodies and public communities.
2.6. Individuals and entities (public communities) can participate in the activity of the Organization by giving donations, by transferring of the property for using on the gratuitous basis, by presenting organizational, labor and other aid.
2.7. The organization is obliged:
- to observe the laws of RF, the common principles and norms of international law, the rules of its Bylaws,
- to inform every year the registration body about the continuation of its activity with the notification of the location of the permanently acting administrative body, name of the body, and information about managers,
- on demand of the state body which registers public communities to represent the decisions of the administrative bodies and officials of the Organization, and also represent year and quarter reports about the activity in the limits of information represented to taxation service,
- to ensure the presence of registration body representative on the Organization's activities,
- to ensure cooperation with such representatives in familiarization with the activity of the Organization in connection to achieving the aims of the Bylaws and observing of the laws of RF,
- to publicize the report on the use of its property every year or to ensure free access to this report.
3. MEMBERS OF THE ORGANIZATION.
3.1. Members of the Organization can be citizens of Russian Federation of 18 years old, public communities with the right of entity.
3.2. The individuals are admitted to membership of the Organization by application, public communities are admitted by a decision of its administrative body. The procedure of admitting organizations is governed by the rules of membership approved by the Administration of the Organization:
- individuals are admitted by a local regional department,
- entities are admitted by the Administration of the Organization.
Members of the Organization enjoy equal rights and have equal duties.
3.3. Members of the Organization have right:
- to receive information about the activity of the Organization,
- to offer any suggestions on improving of work of the Organization to the Administration or to the officials of the Organization,
- to participate in activities performed by the Organization,
- to elect and to be elected in the bodies formed by election,
- to stop membership freely.
3.4. Members of the Organization are obliged:
- to assist the work of the organization,
- to refrain from any action or inaction which may cause damages or injuries to the Organization,
- to execute decisions of the General Meeting and Administration of the Organization, taken in the scope of its authority,
- to observe the Bylaws of the Organization.
3.5. Entities stop their membership by filing an application (decision) to the Administration of the Organization; individuals file such application to the administration of a local department.
3.6. Membership stops after filing an application.
3.7. Members can be excluded from the Organization for breaching the Bylaws or for actions which cause moral or material damages to the Organization.
3.8. Members are excluded by the decision of the administration of the local department after approval of such decision by the Administration of the Organization.
4. ORGANIZATION ADMINISTRATION ORDER
4.4. The highest administrative body of the organization is the General meeting.
4.2. The General meeting gathers not less then once in two years. Members of the Organization take part in the meetings - representatives from each local department. The General meeting is able to take decisions if representatives of more than a half of local departments are taking part in the meeting. The decisions of the General meeting are taken by a simple majority voting, except special questions which were talked over beforehand. The results of voting and the decision are fixed in the protocol of the meeting.
Extraordinary gathering of the General meeting can be fixed by the Administration on personal initiative or if the gathering is demanded by 1/3 of the general quantity of members or on the initiative of Audit committee (Auditor).
The Administration fixes the time, the place, the order and the agenda of the General meeting in advance and notifies all the members.
The agenda is confirmed on the General meeting. The type of voting is chosen by the General meeting.
Exceptional competence of the General meeting is:
a) taking the decision of incorporation,
b) the approval of the Bylaws, changes and corrections of the Bylaws, which are to be registered in accordance to law,
c) working out of the general directions of development of the Organization,
d) the approval of plans of activities of the Organization,
e) the election of President, Administration, Audit committee (Auditor).
f) the approval of balances and reports of the President, Administration, Audit committee (Auditor),
g) questions of reorganization and liquidation of the Organization.
Taking the decision on sections b and g needs votes of not less than 2/3 of participants.
4.3. Inside the General meeting the Council of regional representatives is formed, one representative from each local department. Representative is elected on the Conference (General meeting) of the local department.
From its members the Council elects 1/3 of the Administration of the Organization by simple majority voting in order to participate in the work of the Administration. The elected should be approved by the General meeting.
The same procedure is implemented for extraordinary stopping of the authority of the member of the Administration.
4.4. Between the General meetings the permanent acting body of the Organization is the Administration elected for 2 years; it is headed by the President and gathers not less than once in 6 months. The Administration executes rights of an entity in the name of the Organization.
4.5. The Administration organizes the activity of the Organization and completes tasks as:
- preparing and gathering of the General meeting,
- ensuring and executing of the decisions of the General meeting,
- stating of the board of officers, salary rates of the specialists of Audit committee (Auditor), President and other officials,
- approving of the yearly budget,
- approving of instructions for officers of the Organization,
- forming of the committees, sections, councils and work groups, working on separate professional problems and organizational questions, which inform the Administration about the results of their work,
- approving of the acts of the Organization,
- approving of the standards of the Organization,
- membership questions,
- stating of the amount and order of membership payments and their distribution among the Organization and its regional departments,
- questions of foundation, reorganization and liquidation of local (regional) departments (branches, representative offices, funds) of the Organization.
4.6. The Administration takes decisions by simple majority voting when not less than 2/3 of members are present.
4.7. The President of the Organization is elected by the General meeting for 2 years and can be reelected before the end of his authority only if his activity contradicts the legislation of Russian Federation, or his activity causes damages to the Organization's interests. The decision of stopping the President's authority is taken by the General meeting.
The President automatically becomes a member of the Administration after his election.
The President can act in the name of the Organization without a power of attorney, disposes the property of the Organization, and makes contracts, including employment contracts, gives out the power of attorney, opens accounts in the banks, has the right to dispose the financial assets, approves the officers, enters the orders and instructions in the scope of authority of the Organization which are binding upon all the employees of the Organization, makes reports on the Organizations activity and presents them to the General meeting for the approval.
4.8. For conducting technical and administrative work in the yearly budget a special fund is created it is used for salary payments for employees. The size of the fund is stated by the Administration. The hired employees of the Organization are subject to labor and social insurance legislation of Russian Federation.
5. AUDIT COMMITTEE (AUDITOR)
5.1. The financial activity of the Organization is subject to supervision of Audit committee (Auditor) is elected by the General meeting from the members of the Organization for two years.
5.2. The Audit committee (Auditor) revises financial activity of the Organization not less than once a year.
5.3. The Audit committee (Auditor) has the right to demand from the officers of the Organization to represent all the documentation and personal explanations.
5.4. The Audit committee (Auditor) represents the results of such revision to the General meeting after the Administration discusses it.
6. THE STRUCTURE OF THE ORGANIZATION.
6.1. The structural units of the Organization are the local regional departments, which can enjoy the rights of an entity. The local departments are created in the regions of RF and their activity is governed by the Bylaws of the Organization or by their own Bylaws, which can't be of any contradiction to the Bylaws of the Organization and if such departments were registered as entities in accordance to the laws of RF. The regional departments can act without the right of entity according to the Instruction approved by the Administration of the Organization.
The local regional departments of the Organization are founded on the initiative of not less than three individuals. The state bodies and bodies of the local administration can't found local departments or be members of the Organization.
6.2. The local regional department of the Organization, here and after named as Department, unites members of the Organization according to territorial principle (working or residing in the region).
6.3. The Department which has the right of entity after its registration in the region of RF, can independently participate in civil legal relations, obtain civil rights and carry obligations. It can enjoy the right of plaintiff and defendant, administers the part of segregated property of the Organization, has accounts in banks in Russian and foreign currency, has the seal, stamps, blanks.
6.4. The obligations of the Departments are secured by their own financial assets.
6.5. The highest governing body of the Department is the Conference (General meeting).
The Conference gathers not less than once in two years. The Conference can take decisions if not less than 1/3 of all members (representatives) registered in the Department take part in the Conference. The decisions are taken by the simple majority voting, except special questions discussed in advance. The results of voting and the decision are fixed in the protocol, one copy is sent to the Administration of the Organization.
Extraordinary Conference is gathered by the Administration of the Department on its own initiative or if not less than 1/3 of members registered in the Department demands to held the Conference.
The Administration of the Department fixes time, date, place, order and the agenda of the ordinary Conference beforehand, notifies all the members registered in the Department. The agenda is approved by the Conference.
Exceptional competence of the Conference:
a) decision of incorporation of the Department,
b) approval of the Bylaws, additions and changes to the Bylaws of the Department,
c) working out of the general directions of development of the Department,
d) the approval of plans of activities of the Department,
e) the election of Administration, Audit committee (Auditor) of the Department,
f) the approval of balances and reports of the Administration, Audit committee (Auditor) of the Department,
g) questions of reorganization and liquidation of the Department.
h) election of a representative in the Council of regional representatives of the Organization,
Taking the decision on sections b and g needs votes of not less than 2/3 of participants.
6.6. Between the Conferences permanently acting body of the Department is the Administration, elected for two years and headed by the Chairman, the Administration gathers not less than once in six months.
6.7. The property of the Departments is formed by:
- the part of membership payments from members of the Organization registered in the Department, the amount is fixed by the
Administration of the Organization,
- incomes of the members of the Department in accordance to the laws of RF,
- donations from entities and individuals,
- other sources not prohibited by the laws of RF.
6.8. Financial means are used according to the estimate approved by the Administration of the Department and discussed with the Administration of the Organization, except means transferred personally to the Department by third parties as donations and except incomes from creative works.
6.9. The amount and the order of membership payments, distribution are fixed by the Administration of the Organization.
6.10. The Organization can found branch and representative offices, acting according to the Instruction approved by the Administration of the Organization.
6.11. In case of conducting activity contradicting the Bylaws and other breaches of the Bylaws of the Organization the Department may be excluded from the structure of the Organization by the decision of its Administration.
6.12. Reorganization (merge, splitting) or liquidation of the Departments is conducted according to the legislation of RF.
6.13. After liquidation of the Department financial rest is used for the aims of the Bylaws.
7. THE PROPERTY OF THE ORGANIZATION AND THE SOURCES OF FORMING.
7.1. According to the laws of RF the Organization owns: land, buildings, transport, equipment, inventory, property of cultural matter, health resort property, financial means, shares, other negotiable instruments and property needed for providing the activity of the Organization.
7.2. The property of the Organization is formed by entry and membership payments and donations, incomes from lottery, lections, auctions and other activities; incomes from commercial activities, bargains, foreign trade; other activities not prohibited by the law.
7.3. The Organization can create commercial partnerships, companies other commercial organizations with the status of entity, it also can purchase property for commercial activity.
7.4. The incomes from the commercial activities can't be distributed among the members of the Organization and must be used for the aims of the Bylaws.
7.5. The Organization can bargain using its property according to the laws of RF and the Bylaws.
8. REORGANIZATION AND LIQUIDATION ORDER.
8.1. The reorganization is conducted according to the decision of the General meeting, for taking such decision 2/3 of votes needed.
8.2. After the reorganization the property is transferred to the newly created entities according to the laws of RF.
8.3. The Organization can be liquidated by the decision of the General meeting when not less than 2/3 of members voted for liquidation, or by the decision of court. Liquidation or reorganization is conducted according to the order fixed by the laws of RF.
8.4. The property and financial means after liquidation and payments to creditors are used according to the aims of the Bylaws and can't be distributed among the members.
8.5. The documents of the Organization on the personnel after liquidation are transferred for storing to the State archive, according to the law.
8.6. The decision about liquidation is sent to a state body which registered the Organization for excluding from the State register of entities.
8.7. The liquidation is considered to be completed and the Organization is liquidated after making a note in the State register of entities.
9. THE ORDER OF MAKING CHANGES AND ADDITIONS TO THE BYLAWS.
9.1. All the changes and additions approved by the General meeting should be registered.
9.2. State registration of changes and additions are registered according to the order fixed by the laws of Russian Federation.
9.3. Changes and additions come into force after state registration.